Fragrance Baby Phat Goddess was launched in 2005. It was created by Jean-Claude Delville. The fragrance is composed of gardenia, and white rosebuds in the top. The middle notes introduce blue lily, hyacinth, and black pepper, while the base unifies seringa, musk and woodsy notes. It comes as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDP.
This is not a combo listing, i.e. items are sold separately.
- Brand: Kimora Lee Simmons / Baby Phat
- Fragrance Name: Baby Phat Goddess
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 1.7 fl. oz / 50 ml OR 3.4 fl. oz / 100 ml
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Container
- Manufacturing Country: United States of America
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.