Bain de Champagne (Royal Bain de Caron) by Caron is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Bain de Champagne (Royal Bain de Caron) was launched in 1923. The nose behind this fragrance is Ernest Daltroff. Top notes are lilac and rose; middle notes are opoponax, benzoin and incense; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla and cedar.
- Brand: Caron
- Fragrance Name: Bain de Champagne (Royal Bain de Caron)
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men OR Her / Women
- Size: 125 ml - 4.2 fl. oz. OR 250 ml - 8.45 fl. oz. (Not a combo listing; i.e. items are sold separately)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.