Micaelangelo Bellagio Uomo is a fragrance launched in 2000. Bellagio is a small village, situated at the foot of the hills and the Lake Como, on the border of Italy and Switzerland. Because of the magnificent views on the Italian Alps, no one who has ever been there remained indifferent. "Bellagio" is a word often used for pizzerias and Italian restaurants,
...and now a perfume!
Top notes: grapefruit and yuzu. Heart: nutmeg, cardamom and pepper. Heart: sandalwood, cedar and musk.
- Brand: Micaelangelo
- Fragrance Name: Bellagio Uomo
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 100 ml - 3.4 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item WITHOUT Box - Unused
- Manufacturing Country: Italy
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.