Bleu de Chanel by Chanel is a woody aromatic fragrance for men presented on the market in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. The fragrance features labdanum, nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, patchouli, mint, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, vetiver, incense, cedar and pink pepper.
- Brand: Chanel
- Fragrance Name: Bleu de Chanel
- Fragrance Type: Parfum Pour Homme
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 1.5 ml - 0.05 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Vial Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.