Boucheron Pour Homme by Boucheron is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Boucheron Pour Homme was launched in 1991. Boucheron Pour Homme was created by Francis Deleamont, Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Raymond Chaillan. Top notes are orange, lavender, mandarin orange, basil, lemon verbena, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, benzoin, oakmoss, vetiver and incense.
- Brand: Boucheron
- Fragrance Name: Boucheron Pour Homme
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur Naturel
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 1.7 oz / 50 ml OR 3.4 oz / 100 ml (Please note: Items sold separately; this is not a combo listing)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.