Declaration by Cartier is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Declaration was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena. Top notes are artemisia, caraway, coriander, birch, mandarin orange, bergamot, neroli and bitter orange; middle notes are iris, ginger, cinnamon, pepper, juniper, orris root, jasmine and guatemalan cardamom; base notes are leather, amber, tea, tahitian vetiver, oakmoss and cedar.
- Brand: Cartier
- Fragrance Name: Declaration Cartier / aka Cartier Declaration
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 100 ml - 3.3 fl. oz. or 1.6 oz / 50 ml or 5 oz / 150 ml
- Condition: Brand New Items in Sealed Container (5 oz container is in original, unsealed box)
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.