Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Coco Mademoiselle was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, orange blossom and bergamot; middle notes are mimosa, jasmine, turkish rose and ylang-ylang; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, opoponax, vanilla, vetiver and white musk. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi Award Best National Advertising Campaign / TV 2008.
- Brand: Chanel
- Fragrance Name: Coco Mademoiselle
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 2 ml - 0.06 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Vial Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.