CONTAINS ALL FOUR DANA CLASSIC FRAGRANCES, INCLUDING:
British Sterling by British Sterling Cologne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. British Sterling was launched in 1965. Top note is citruses; middle notes are nutmeg, cedar, cinnamon, leather and spicy notes; base notes are amber, musk, sandalwood and oakmoss.
Canoe for Men by Dana is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Canoe for Men was launched in 1936. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Carles. Top notes are lavender, clary sage and lemon; middle notes are carnation, patchouli, bourbon geranium, cedar and cloves; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, oakmoss, heliotrope and musk.
English Leather by English Leather is a Leather fragrance for men. English Leather was launched in 1949. Top notes are bergamot, lavender, lemon, orange and rosemary; middle notes are honey, iris and rose; base notes are cedar, musk, tonka bean, leather and vetiver.
Navy for Men by Dana is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Navy for Men was launched in 1995. Top notes are water lily, tangerine and sage; middle notes are juniper, geranium, lavender and nutmeg; base notes are leather and musk.
This EXCLUSIVE Travel Edition Set includes all classical Dana fragrances. Perfect for trying out before buying!
- Brand: Dana
- Fragrance Name: Dana Classical Fragrances Travel Size Collection: BRITISH STERLING, Canoe, ENGLISH LEATHER, NAVY
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Cologne Splash / Brumisateur D'Eau de Cologne <<<< GIFT SET >>>>
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Sizes: 0.5 oz / 15 fl. oz. ea.
- Condition: Brand New Colognes in Original Sealed Cards (Gray "Dana Classic Fragrances" Cardboard Container shown for display purposes only)
- Manufacturing Country: United States of America
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.