Desire Blue by Alfred Dunhill is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Desire Blue was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Romano. Top notes are litchi, mandarin orange, lotus and bergamot; middle notes are orange, brazilian rosewood and sea notes; base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk and benzoin.
- Brand: Alfred Dunhill / Dunhill Fragrances, London
- Fragrance Name: Desire for Men ( aka Desire Blue )
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette for Men - Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 100 ml - 3.4 fl. oz. /// 50 ml - 1.7 fl. oz
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: United Kingdom
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.