Dunhill by Alfred Dunhill is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Dunhill was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top notes are lavender, clary sage, geranium and lemon; middle notes are carnation, iris, orris root, jasmine, cedar and rose; base notes are leather, sandalwood, tonka bean, musk, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.
- Brand: Alfred Dunhill / Dunhill Fragrances, London
- Fragrance Name: Dunhill Man
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette for Men - Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 75 ml - 2.5 fl. oz
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: United Kingdom
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.