Escada Sentiment pour Homme by Escada is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Escada Sentiment pour Homme was launched in 2002. Escada Sentiment pour Homme was created by Dominique Ropion and Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are lime and juniper berries; middle notes are nutmeg, and pink pepper; base notes are sandalwood, vetiver and cedar.
This perfume has been discontinued in several versions and is very hard to find.
- Brand: Escada
- Fragrance Name: Escada Sentiment Pour Homme
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Sizes: 3.3 oz / 100 ml OR 1.7 oz / 50 ml OR 1 oz / 30 ml
- Condition: Brand New Items in Original, Sealed Container (1.7oz is in original, unsealed box)
- Manufacturing Country: United Kingdom
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.