Guilty is the Gucci fragrance that was available from September 2010. It was designed for the glamorous, daring, brave, and very sexy girls who like to party and enjoy themselves. The face of the advertising campaign is Evan Rachel Wood, singer and actress. Gucci Guilty contains the notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber and patchouli.
- Brand: Gucci
- Fragrance Name: Gucci Guilty
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 2.5 oz / 75 ml
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.