Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Jacomo de Jacomo was launched in 1980. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Mathieu. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, basil, petitgrain, bergamot, marjoram, lemon, galbanum and cardamom; middle notes are coriander, sandalwood, cinnamon, nutmeg flower, cedar, geranium, brazilian rosewood, cloves and caraway; base notes are leather, amber, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and patchouli.
- Brand: Jacomo
- Fragrance Name: Jacomo de Jacomo
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 100 ml - 3.4 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.