Juicy Couture is a lovely floral fruity fragrance designed by Harry Fremont for the eponymous brand. It was launched in 2006 and became an instant hit with both the American audience and the critics who awarded it with the industry's top honor—The FiFi Fragrance of the Year 2006. Europe followed suit very quickly.
Viva la Juicy:
The perfume Viva la Juicy was presented as a gourmet floral fragrance, which opens with notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin. The heart encompasses a floral blend of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes await us with a gourmet rhapsody of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines.
Viva la Juicy Rosé:
Celebrate the season with Viva la Juicy Rosé, a light-hearted toast to the forever vibrant Viva girl. Dressed in sparkling pink, she experiences the world through Rosé colored glasses. This effervescent fragrance pops with fizzy citrus perfection. It sparkles in a dew of Jasmine and Rose honey-like blossoms for a dreamy scent that is kissed by the glow of sensual Amber. Cheers!
Viva la Juicy Noir:
Another fragrance—limited edition by Juicy Couture—joins the trendy wave of Noir editions. Top notes of the composition await us with a juicy union of berries and mandarin, announcing the floral blend of honeysuckle, gardeniaand jasmine in the heart of the fragrance. The base closes with amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood.
- Brand: Juicy Couture
- Fragrance Name: Juicy Couture | Viva la Juicy | Viva la Juicy Tester | Viva la Juicy ROSE | Viva la Juicy NOIR
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Sizes: 3.4 oz /100 ml ea. (PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMBO LISTING - PERFUMES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container (except for Viva la Juicy Tester, which is in original unsealed container)
- Manufacturing Country: United States of America
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.