LALIQUE POUR HOMME: Lalique Pour Homme by Lalique is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Lalique Pour Homme was launched in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, mandarin orange, grapefruit, bergamot, tangerine and pomelo; middle notes are iris, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and cedar; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, vanilla and oakmoss.
HOMMAGE A L'HOMME: Homage à L'Homme (Homage to Men), the newest Lalique fragrance, is a spicy woody fragrance for men which reads as a "niche" scent, developed by acclaimed perfumers Christine Nagel and Mathilde Bijaoui. It will be available in two declinations: One in crystal for collectors (cost 1200 euros) with the sculpted Pan-pipe man, referencing the original sculpture made by René Lalique for the Orient Express in 1929. And another in glass designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff (Aesthete) which is inspired by Art Deco style.
Please note: This is NOT a combo listing. Both variations of this perfume are sold separately.
- Brand: Lalique
- Fragrance Name: Lalique Pour Homme | Hommage A L'Homme (Please note: This is NOT a combo listing, items are sold separately and the selection is made using the dropdown field)
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Natural Spray / Vaporisateur (Lalique Pour Homme) OR Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur (Hommage A L'Homme)
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Sizes: 100 ml - 3.3 fl. oz. (Homme a L'Homme) OR 2.5 oz / 75 ml (Lalique Pour Homme)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.