Signature Liz Claiborne perfume was released in 1986 in a floral rhythm. It captures with carnation, lily, freesia, mandarin, marigold, green notes, bergamot and peach at the top, followed by a floral wave of jasmine, narcissus, rose, ylang-ylang, lilac, tuberose, lily-of-the-valley and violet at the heart. Base notes include warm sandalwood, amber, oakmoss and musk. The bottle is Pierre Dinand’s creation.
- Brand: Liz Claiborne
- Fragrance Name: Liz Claiborne (Classic, Yellow Triangle)
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur Naturel
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 2 oz / 60 ml OR 3.4 oz / 100 ml (Please note : This is not a combo listing. Items are sold separately)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Container
- Manufacturing Country: United States of America
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.