Christine Nagel and Rosendo Mateu are credited for this male Nina Ricci fragrance, launched in 2002 under the name of Memoire D'homme. The perfume consists of grapefruit mixed with licorice at the top notes. Ginger and nutmeg form the heart, while cedar, vetiver and amber warm its base. Thierry de Baschmakoff designed the bottle to be elegant and classic. The perfume is available as EDT.
This is a RARE fragrance that has since been discontinued and is very hard to find.
- Brand: Nina Ricci
- Fragrance Name: Memoire D'Homme
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 100 ml - 3.3 fl. oz. OR 60 ml - 2.2 fl. oz. (Please note: This is not a combo listing, i.e. items are sold separately)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.