Minotaure by Paloma Picasso is a Oriental fragrance for men. Minotaure was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top notes are aldehydes, coriander, tarragon, fruity notes, galbanum and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla and cedar.
- Brand: Paloma Picasso
- Fragrance Name: Minotaure
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 75 ml - 2.5 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.