Montana Parfum d'Homme by Montana is a Leather fragrance for men. Montana Parfum d'Homme was launched in 1989. The nose behind this fragrance is Edouard Flechier. Top notes are aldehydes, cinnamon, lavender, mandarin orange, tarragon, pepper, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, jasmine, sage, nasturcia, rose, pine tree needles and geranium; base notes are labdanum, leather, sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss, vanilla, incense, cedar and ambergris.
- Brand: Montana
- Fragrance Name: Montana Parfum D'Homme
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 4.2 oz / 125 ml
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original, SEALED Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.