This gift set has been discontinued and is available nowhere else in the world.
Opium 1977 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Opium 1977 was launched in 1977. Opium 1977 was created by Jean Amic, Jean-Louis Sieuzac and Raymond Chaillan. Top notes are coriander, plum, citruses, mandarin orange, pepper, jasmine, cloves, west indian bay and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, sandalwood, patchouli, cinnamon, orris root, peach, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are labdanum, tolu balsam, sandalwood, opoponax, musk, coconut, vanilla, benzoin, vetiver, incense, cedar, myrrh, castoreum and amber.
THIS RARE, EXQUISITE GIFT SET INCLUDES:
(1) Eau de Toilette Spray / Vaporisateur - 1.6 oz / 50 ml
(2) Body Moisturizer / Voile Hydratant Pour Le Corps - 2.5 oz / 75 ml
- Brand: YSL - Yves Saint Laurent
- Fragrance Name: Opium
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur <<<< OLD FORMULATION GIFT SET >>>>
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 1.6 fl. oz. / 50 ml EDT + 2.5 oz Body Moisturizer
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Gift Set Container
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.