Oscar is the first perfume by Oscar de la Renta, created by Jean-Louis Sieuzac in 1977. This is a classic, floral, slightly sharp perfume of aromatic notes of lavender, rosemary and carnation, with sweet, powdery, musky base notes.
This listing contains 3.3 oz EDT Spray, 1.6 oz Body Lotion, or 1.6 oz Body Bath -- all sold separately. This is not a combo listing.
- Brand: Oscar de la Renta
- Fragrance Name: Oscar
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur OR Body Lotion / Pour le Corps OR Body Bath / Pour le Corps
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 100 ml - 3.3 fl. oz. EDT Spray, 1.6 oz Body Bath OR Lotion
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container (Lotions are in original lotion bottle, no box) (This is not a combo listing; i.e. items are sold separately(
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.