Paco Rabanne Pour Homme by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Paco Rabanne Pour Homme was launched in 1973. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Martel. Top notes are rosemary, clary sage and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are tonka bean, lavender and geranium; base notes are honey, amber, musk and oakmoss.
- Brand: Paco Rabanne
- Fragrance Name: Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
- Fragrance Type: Eau De Toilette Natural Spray
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Size: 1.7 fl oz / 50 ml OR 3.4 fl oz / 100 ml OR 6.8 oz / 200 ml (Please note: This is not a combo listing, i.e. items are sold separately)
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: Spain
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.