Alien spreads a aura, and it claims the right to that already by its name. Thirteen years after the huge success of Angel, Thierry Mugler has decided to challenge the perfumery world once again.
Angel by Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel was launched in 1992. Angel was created by Olivier Cresp and Yves de Chirin. Top notes are Cotton Candy, Coconut, Cassis, Jasmine, Melon, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Pineapple; middle notes are Honey, Red Berries, Blackberry, Plum, Jasmine, Apricot, Peach, Orchid, Nutmeg, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley and Caraway; base notes are Patchouli, Chocolate, Caramel, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Musk and Sandalwood. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi Award Hall Of Fame 2007.
Innocent by Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Innocent was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are black currant, almond and red berries; base notes are amber, white musk and praline.
Womanity is a word created to connect femininity, humanity and city. An overture to this edition began in March 2010 when Mugler launched Womanity.com web site with an idea that every woman cooperates in its creation and finishing touch. With an aim to create contents for the website, one story is finished by several women, each of them writing on her page. Contest asks women to give creative ideas for a particular project or cause. The winner will work with Mugler to finish the website.
- Brand: Thierry Mugler
- Fragrance Name: WOMANITY / INNOCENT / ALIEN / ANGEL
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum Coffret / Travel Exclusive Miniatures Gift Set for Her
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Sizes: 4 x 5 ml / 0.17 oz EDPs
- Condition: Brand New Item in Original Gift Set Container (PLEASE NOTE: GIFT SET BOX IS SHOPWORN - SEE PICTURES)
- PLEASE ALSO NOTE: This gift set is being sold AS-IS. PLEASE DO NOT BUY WITHOUT READING THIS DESCRIPTION. SNAD REQUESTS BASED ON THIS WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.