In late July 2016, Versace launched Dylan Blue, a new fragrance from the Versace Pour Homme collection under the license of Euroitalia, which includes the original from 2008 and the Oud Noir edition from 2013. Its aromatic, woody - fougere composition with fresh aquatic notes, Calabrian bergamot, grapefruit and fig leaves at the top, develops with a heart of violet leaf, papyrus wood, organic patchouli, black pepper and ambrox. Mineral musks, tonka bean, incense and saffron wrap the composition up and give it a fougere vibe.
- Brand: Gianni Versace
- Fragrance Name: Versace Pour Homme DYLAN BLUE
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Natural Spray / Vaporisateur Naturel
- Gender (Suggested): For Him / Men
- Sizes: 1.7 oz / 50 ml |||||| 3.4 oz / 100 ml
- Condition: Brand New Item in Sealed Container
- Manufacturing Country: Italy
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.