This perfume has been discontinued and is very hard to find. Made in France and made with real civet. Very rare indeed.
Y by Yves Saint Laurent is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. Y was launched in 1964. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Amic. Top notes are aldehydes, honeysuckle, gardenia, green notes, peach, mirabelle plum and galbanum; middle notes are tuberose, orris root, jasmine, hiacynth, ylang-ylang and bulgarian rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, benzoin, civet, oakmoss, vetiver and styrax.!
- Brand: Yves Saint Laurent
- Fragrance Name: Y
- Fragrance Type: Eau de Toilette Splash
- Gender (Suggested): For Her / Women
- Size: 60 ml - 2.0 fl. oz.
- Condition: Brand New Item in Shopworn Container (Please note: Perfume is brand new but box container has slight wear)
- Manufacturing Country: France
Other Important Information
Whenever you apply a fragrance, several factors (including your natural skin smell, mood, stress level, body chemistry, age, diet, current medications, etc.) affect the way the scent smells on your skin. Similarly, dry or oily skin can affect the amount of time a fragrance lasts after being initially applied.